Location: Waterloo, IA
Type of Employment: Part-Time
We are hiring a part-time Executive Assistant / Office Manager. In this role, you’ll ensure an efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office and provide administrative support to the Lanehaven Farms organization. The position requires a dedicated, trustworthy and detail-oriented person with the desire and ability to provide exceptional results.
- Responsible for Office Management including a variety of responsibilities, ranging from routine to complex, while maintaining a calm and confident persona.
- Assist with Human Resources responsibilities by administering employee benefits and other programs including coordinating employee moves/onboarding.
- Create and maintain reports and records needed to meet the business needs. This includes things like business metric data, financial processing, and compliance data.
- Plan meetings and events.
- Proactively manage complex and often fluid responsibilities and ad hoc projects.
- Ensure confidentiality on all matters.
- Track record of exceptional achievement with a demonstrated desire and ability to proactively take on challenging work.
- A strong spirit of teamwork and customer service and a proven ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with people inside and outside the organization.
- Maturity, professional demeanor and personal discretion to interact with confidential information.
- Independent decision making and problem solving skills with a process-improvement mindset and the ability to develop solutions in a logical and systematic way.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail and follow-up.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to change, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant and/or office manager.
We offer a competitive salary (based on experience and qualifications), group health, dental and vision insurance, flex system cafeteria plan, 401K retirement plan and life insurance.
If you want to work with a growing and dynamic organization, please apply.